Vivid Beta 1 issues

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 25 17:45:11 UTC 2015

Anyone who has tried to look at the install tests for this should have
found that they're failing.

What is apparent is that installing from the *livesession* rather than
the Install option of the Try Xubuntu/Install Xubuntu works better.

What we would like is for anyone who's able to do so, to test any of the
following

Install (auto-resize)
Install (entire disk)
Install ( manual partioning)

on either 32 OR 64 bit.

Please ensure that your comment in your result includes LIVE

We will then be in a position to decide if we can release with the
current issue being noted as a Known Issue.

regards

Elfy