Xubuntu user survey: How do you identify?

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sat Feb 14 21:53:29 UTC 2015

As an effort to get to know our users and their preferences better,
we're doing a serie of surveys.

The objective of the first survey is to get to know how you, our users,
identify as. Responding to the survey requires no signup and only takes
a few minutes. You can take the survey at:
http://goo.gl/forms/iAePZSk8SM

Disclaimer: The Xubuntu marketing team will handle the results, but as
an open source project this will be a fairly public process. All
published results will be anonymous.

Feel free to pass on the survey URL to all Xubuntu users, including
those who you know do not follow mailing lists or the Xubuntu social media.

Thank you in advance!

On behalf of the Xubuntu marketing team,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                » http://open.knome.fi/
Leader of Shimmer Project             » http://shimmerproject.org/