[TEAM] ISO target size

Bruno Augusto Clemente de Assis brunuclemente at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:28:56 UTC 2015

My main concern is: If we raise the max limit to 2GB, won't we be giving
more opportunities to people say: "Well, now that we have 2GB, why don't we
raise it to 3GB"? I think we should raise it in 500mb, and set the top
limit as 1.5gb. I don't know if 500mb would be enough, but we should give
it a try.