Xubuntu team meeting

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 18 08:27:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 18.12.2015 00:59, flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:
> On 17/12/15 23:57, flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> agenda shows us as being on there at
>>
>> 2016-02-18 - Xubuntu Team 17:00UTC
>>
>> can we get confirmation of that from you via mail , LTS is due this
>> cycle, so we need to make sure we can plan useful things in asap
>>
>> we're looking as far in advance as is possible - and with images just
>> dropping from build with no word from the release team as to why,
>> issues are obviously going to drop for us quickly
>>
>> regards
>>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda
>
> I meant ;)

well-spotted! The invitations are still going to go out in a bit.

The CC has conducted catch-ups with various teams, boards and councils
in the past few years and we do them as part of our regular IRC
meetings. We basically want to get an idea of what's happening, how
things are and if we can help. It's pretty informal, so don't feel like
you have to prepare an entire presentation for it. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved with Snappy Ubuntu Core! developer.ubuntu.com/snappy/
Follow @ubuntudev on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+