Fwd: Next community meeting, Tuesday, 1st September 10:00:00 UTC

David Pires slickymaster at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 31 18:11:08 UTC 2015

Due to a last minute, forced and unavoidable, work appointment, I won't be
able to chair the meeting tomorrow, something for which I want to apologize
to all.

Being so, I'm hereby rescheduling it to the day after tomorrow [1],
Wednesday, 2 September.

Thanks and once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

David Pires (slickymaster)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster
Xubuntu Documentation Lead