Welcome Daniel Kessel and Krytarik Raido

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Mon Aug 17 20:36:23 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

please welcome the two newest members to our team (aka xubuntu-team on LP
[1]), Daniel Kessel (dkessel) and Krytarik Raido (krytarik).

While dkessel has been an active contributor in QA, krytarik helped out
with the Docs.
Thanks for your contributions so far and welcome on board!

In case any of you are wondering what anyone gets out of being a team
member, for one you have a voice and can vote in important team decisions.
If you're wondering how to become and remain a member, sustained
contribution to Xubuntu is key. For more on this subject, please check out
the relevant section of our Strategy Document [2].

Cheers
Simon

[1] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team/+members#active
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/StrategyDocument#Xubuntu_Team