Vivid QA incentives report

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun Aug 9 13:43:57 UTC 2015

On 07/08/15 14:55, Dave Pearson wrote:

> I'm all up for using something that can give us testers something to
> look at and work from.
>
> it would help a great deal, and allow specific scenarios that need
> testing.

Apart from specific scenarios that the team devised, what would you like
to see listed in such a "notification board" on a daily basis?

> Just throwing a wild on in.. how about googledocs for what needs testing?

Since the aim is accessilibity for anybody, anytime, anywhere, I'm not
sure if a Google doc is the best option. We do have other places to dump
"simple text data" too.

That said, please do not feel restricted to tools that exist now with
ideas – if an idea is good and people think it would be useful to have
that, we can create things that haven't existed before. This can also
include pulling data automatically out of existing tools etc.

Cheers,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                » http://open.knome.fi/