[TEAM] Office productivity applications for 15.10

Thomas Molloy lderan at outlook.com
Tue Apr 14 12:32:04 UTC 2015

+1 for dropping Abiword +1 have no issues so far with using LibreOffice on a near daily basis

Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 22:33:29 -0400
From: smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TEAM] Office productivity applications for 15.10
To: xubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com

+1 for dropping Abiword/Gnumeric.  Abiword's bugs and constant theming issues have been a headache for everyone.+0 (nearly +1) for including LibreOffice or some components, as a good productivity suite is definitely a plus.