Xubuntu community meeting summary, 23 Sep at 20:00

Unit 193 unit193 at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 23 20:57:01 UTC 2014


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Howdy,

We had our standard Xubuntu community meeting this week, below includes the 
summary.


== Meeting information ==
  * #xubuntu-devel: Xubuntu community meeting, 23 Sep at 20:00 - 20:42 UTC
  * Full logs at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings


== Meeting summary ==

=== Open action items ===
The discussion about "Open action items" started at 20:01.


=== Team updates ===
The discussion about "Team updates" started at 20:04.

   * marketing team created a Donations page for folks who want to know how to 
finacially support Xubuntu http://xubuntu.org/donations/
   * ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu was updated for 14.10
   * recent uploads: xubuntu-artwork, xubuntu-default-settings, xubuntu-docs, 
catfish, menulibre, light-locker-settings
   * Core Testing - that's worked out nicely and we've had more reports for that 
than beta 1
   * 14.10 installations on virtual machines are still broken, QA team looks into 
it
   * Elfy will be cross
   * ''ACTION:'' Team to test beta regardless of lightdm issue - it can be booted 
to desktop afterwards - workaround is on the mailing list
   * lightdm bug only appears to be affecting vm's
   * b2 tests - hardware entire and auto-resize are priority if possible

=== Discussion items ===
The discussion about "Discussion items" started at 20:23.

  * '''QA Incentives''' (20:24)
   * http://pad.ubuntu.com/QAIncentive

=== Announcements ===
The discussion about "Announcements" started at 20:35.

   * Beta 2 on the 25th
   * skellat remains on AskUbuntu patrol and even brought up an issue there 
relative to our flavor: 
http://meta.askubuntu.com/questions/11946/tagging-xubuntu-when-ubuntu-is-meant
   * All affecting freezes are added to the team calendar at 
http://xubuntu.org/team-calendar/
   * Questions that need answering if people are not busy: 
http://askubuntu.com/questions/tagged/xubuntu
   * ''ACTION:'' slickymaster to schedule the next meeting.



== Action items, by person ==

  * slickymaster
   * slickymaster to schedule the next meeting.


== People present (lines said) ==

  * knome (66)
  * elfy (47)
  * Unit193 (34)
  * ochosi (30)
  * bluesabre0 (16)
  * pleia2 (12)
  * skellat (11)
  * slickymaster (9)
  * meetingology (8)


~Unit 193

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJUId6eAAoJEG2YCV7r6b2Rsn4IAKzFdmmFm6CDUd1DOAoWbm7Q
0bqtcq5zUwqJCacyBR+cM4nU4KBN+5eLEHmYExA02hm4mK94dp+Xc5TfhVsSlFvp
yVKTGjU//HI1YjeVXe108MBg0HCMiAkcC4B3bJKRx8bkyjtPtnPJOfxRMtxNwQ06
VK8PN/3BJ7G7AN2SUFg7MiE6gQwU7Kts9eA6B3a7O3e7FzUH+rHaMnJecHpD3q12
9lv4RZzM7qAJw1LwThN2ozOaBCc9nv6/qHAo0+IYmzDMwFtXIdoJP27iJYi3MDsm
otSbTZaW4hacnyJv3KsdKuPqp+NUKX8e71r5g3KOyyGqDw+qaWQnnKwIfC48mEA=
=Awew
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----




More information about the xubuntu-devel mailing list