Testing packages and images

Dave dave at reklan.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 18:38:18 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have just finished a full days testing with the beta( on real hardware), and
come to post results and find that they are closed off.. I am unable to post
them.

I did find one major problem, that needed to be reported.

When trying to install using the auto resize option it would constantly fail.

This was tested on a HP 6730b laptop core 2 dual 2.5ghz with 4gb of ram.

full wipe and re-install works perfect along with all the apps.

regards

Dave