[TEAM] Support for testers at cycle end

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 24 12:53:03 UTC 2014

Given that we are trying to increase the level of testing which happens
for us, currently the only real IRC support option is #ubuntu+1

While ok for more generic issues - when it's Xubuntu specific - it's
often less than optimal in #ubuntu+1, while some of us might idle there
- it's more likely that we'd take more notice in an #xubuntu channel

The last meeting started this discussion

http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/xubuntu-devel/2014/xubuntu-devel.2014-10-21-20.00.log.html#l-138

This dev version testing is only for once we've started calling for Beta
testing during the cycle.

 From the meeting we've got the following comments so far

<elfy>  vote for support in #xubuntu channel for dev version once Beta 1 is testing
<pleia2>  +1
<jjfrv8-work>  +0

slickymaster  votes for support in a yet to be created #xubuntu+1 channel
<knome>  #xubuntu-develfor x+1 support after beta1 is out; second favorite #x+1

Comments from the rest of team please

Thanks.

--
Ubuntu Forum Council Member