Package Testing Vivid Cycle

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 30 10:12:52 UTC 2014

During this cycle we're not going to be running calls for groups of
package testing as we've done in the last 2 cycles. Any calls that we do
make will be targetted at specific applications and/or requirements
during the cycle.

Instead we are going to rely on those of you who are running the dev
version in some way, either in virtual machines or on hardware to report
against the tracker [1] when you've been using an application.

Please report bugs found in applications via the tracker.

Additionally, if you wish to you can use the Xubuntu Staging PPA [2] to
test those packages we keep there - these being those that are due to be
upgraded to newer versions.

[1]
http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/327/builds/82959/testcases
[2] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev/+archive/ubuntu/xubuntu-stagingx