Testing alternate format destination for xubuntu-docs

Dave dave at reklan.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 08:51:55 UTC 2014

Personally, I would welcome this.
I don't  use eBooks on my pc, I use them on my Kindle or my Nexus 7 tablet.
A number of times these have saved me, where I would have a technical book on my
tablet and could not access the documentation on line, for various reasons.
This alone is why i would appreciate the xubuntu documentation as an epub book.