Testing alternate format destination for xubuntu-docs

Stephen Michael Kellat skellat at sdf.org
Sun Nov 16 23:26:23 UTC 2014

Based upon discussions on another list that need not necessarily be discussed here, a tangential question came up about our use of DocBook for maintaining xubuntu-docs.  Since we theoretically can export to EPUB from DocBook, what would it take to make e-reader friendly versions of the documentation?  Would we be willing/able to make xubuntu-docs for 14.04 and 14.10 available from xubuntu.org as a test we could receive user feedback on prior to the end of the Vivid cycle?  I don't have a full use case yet but wanted to throw the idea out there first before I lost it.

Stephen Michael Kellat
Team/Docs