Image Testing

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 14 11:14:28 UTC 2014

So now we have at least a tentative schedule we can start thinking about
milestones [1] - can possibly change though.

Alpha 2 - week commencing 19th January
Beta 1 - week commencing 23rd February
Final Beta - week commencing 23rd March

Systemd is slated to be default during this cycle, once that change has
taken place it's likely that we'll be asking for some 'extraordinary
daily testing'

We won't be taking part at Alpha1, but we will be doing Alpha 2 and the
Beta's.

As always - the obligatory link to the tracker for Dailies

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/326/builds

Please test dailies as you are able to and report bugs you find, we are
still seeing the black screen during install bug [2]

When we have tracker milestone URL's they'll be sent to the list as soon
as is possible.

Thanks all.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VividVervet/ReleaseSchedule
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1375893