Xubuntu Debian Liaison

Thomas Molloy lderan at outlook.com
Thu May 22 09:20:03 UTC 2014

+1 from me as well
- Lderan
From: noskcaj at ubuntu.com
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 19:11:59 +1000
Subject: Re: Xubuntu Debian Liaison
To: xubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com

+1 for Unit. Good luck
If you need any help, i have done most of the debian xfce work of late.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:47 PM, David Pires <slickymaster at ubuntu.com> wrote:

Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 00:34:19 +0200

From: Simon Steinbei? <simon at xfce.org>

To: Xubuntu Development <xubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com>

Cc: Lionel Le Folgoc <lionel at lefolgoc.net>

Subject: Xubuntu Debian Liaison

Hey everyone,

I'm hereby appointing Unit193 as Xubuntu Debian Liaison.

While Lionel LeFolgoc was still de jure holding this position, we've been missing it de facto for a while now (as we've been missing him ? thanks for all the work you put into Xubuntu, please come back anytime Lionel! :) ).

This position differs a bit from other leading positions in our team, as there (usually) is no subteam attached to it. The Debian Liaison will e.g. try to get merges from Debian to Ubuntu that get stuck going again and generally try to monitor packages (that concern Xubuntu) in Debian.

If there are no objections against Unit193 becoming Debian Liaison within the next week, this appointment will be actualized.

Cheers,

Simon

That's a +1 from me on Unit193 nomination as Xubuntu Debian Liaison.
Cheers,David Pires
Xubuntu Documentation Lead

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

xubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com