[TEAM] Utopic blueprints

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Tue May 20 07:26:56 UTC 2014

Hey Xubuntu team,

it's time to start looking ahead towards the Utopic cycle and for the team to fill out the blueprints to plan what we want to achieve during this release (notable exception being the bugs blueprint obviously). Initial blueprints have been set up (see links below).

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/topic-u-flavor-xubuntu
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-u-qa
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-u-bugs
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-u-artwork
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-u-docs
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-u-marketing
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-u-features
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-u-community

We should discuss this/these further in the next team meeting or whenever we meet on IRC.

A tip of the hat goes to the QA team, not only because our great QA lead Elfy set up these initial blueprints, but also because theirs is already in great condition.
A wag of my finger goes to all those teams whose blueprints are still empty! :)

Cheers,
Simon