[TEAM] Participation in milestones for Utopic Cycle

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Mon May 19 16:57:30 UTC 2014

On 09/05/14 07:30, Elfy wrote:
> Can we have people's views on participation in milestones for this
> cycle please.
>
> The schedule is still draft, but I can't see much happening to the
> dates now [1]
>
> We had a quick discussion in last night's meeting - [2]
>
> Those present appeared to be in favour of missing the Alpha's during
> this cycle.
>
> What say the rest?
>
> Elfy
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseSchedule
> [2] http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2014/05/08/%23xubuntu-devel.html#t19:13

We revisited this last week in the team meeting [1]

If we hear nothing from Team members - we'll assume that the 'draft'
ignore Alpha's this cycle is agreed and will only participate in Beta 1,
Final Beta and Release Candidate milestones.

Elfy

[1]
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/xubuntu-devel/2014/xubuntu-devel.2014-05-16-10.01.log.html#l-385

--