file associations

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri May 16 22:24:45 UTC 2014

Hi

I was thinking the same thing that is has something to do with MIME
types,  i will subscribe to the users list and repost my message to see
if between us as users can reproduce the errors,  and inform the school
of the issue.

I may actually ask them anyway, see if I can gleam more information from
them as to the file type.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
@zleap14

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and
vulnerable groups and expect any school, establishment or organsation that
I am involved with to share this commitment.