[TEAM] Mailinglist setup

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:42:00 UTC 2014

> On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 6:30 AM, Simon Steinbeiß <simon at xfce.org> wrote:
> > Hi Xubuntu team members,
> >
> > we started voting on Pasi's mailinglist-proposal (previously circulated
> on this list [1]) in today's community meeting [2]. So far, we haven't had
> enough votes for the motion to be carried or rejected, hence I'm asking you
> to vote here on the mailinglist. (As the topic isn't very controversial, I
> hope everyone is ok with public voting. If not, feel free to email me.)
> >
> > Just reply with +1, 0 or -1 to this thread - you can obviously also
> explain why you voted one or the other way.
> > So far, we have 6 votes for the proposal and 0 against (and 0 abstained).

​​

​I have to agree with pleia2 here, and give it a -1, however I do believe
that, if possible, we should ​limit the post of topics to the mailing list
with some title tags, like this thread is called [TEAM] to team members,
and so only team members can respond to team threads, but any user can send
and discuss the team thread if they want on a different thread using a
different topic, or in case any other topic.
--
Bruno.-