video white screen

Paul Sutton zleap at
Sun May 4 14:52:41 UTC 2014

In other issues,  I am getting a system hang (zero response,) and then a
white screen, I have reset the video drivers back to the nouveau
drivers,  see if that helps,  however I have also installed ssh server
so that I can login over the network,  if it crashes again, is there
something I can type at the command line that may help the developers
diagnose the issue.

I can install pastebinit if it helps or simply try and direct output to
a file,  and combine that with the output of lshw or use lshw-gtk.