Feedback on the QA cycle

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:34:04 UTC 2014

I have to thanks Elfy for all the work he has been doing about QA, his work
and attitude where excellent to provide a good feedback between finding
errors and reporting them. The calls for test where visible and he was
available to support any new testers landing on the irc channel.

My opinion is that we need a more active social media presence, I feel that
some changes weren't publicized enough for the testers to understand them
when they happened, of course this is also something we as the community
who cares about the system should thrive to inform ourself. I think that
what I'm trying to say is that a great part of the problem with getting
more, and more accurate, reports of problems reside in how we communicate
with each other.

As a matter of this, I wonder if it possible to ask a change in the default
homepage of our default web browser to point to a page asking people to
report their experience? that page should change in the final release.

--
Bruno.-