Breaking news: Xfburn 0.5.0 has been released today! Just in time for Xubuntu 14.04?

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:05:00 UTC 2014

Success!  :-)

Xfburn 0.5.0 has been accepted into Trusty:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfburn/+bug/1282937

Yay! This makes my day. And it was already a good day to begin with: lots
of sun and 17 degrees Celsius...

A round of the best Belgian Hoegaarden beer for all of you hardworking
developers:
http://bier.blog.nl/files/2011/11/hoegaarden.jpg

Cheers!

Regards, Pjotr.