zram

Tiago Ribeiro zakzor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:57:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Just a question. I'm testing Xubuntu 14.04 beta1 on a Asus 1015BX-123S (AMD
Brazos) netbook with only (and soldered) 1GB of RAM in which 256MB goes to
the GPU which leaves the system with a mere 768MB.
Is it okay for me to use zram while testing the system?
I use it on my Xubuntu 12.02.4 partition and its okay but since this is for
testing purposes I don't want to add any false possible bug.

Thanks all,
TIago

--
Nelson Mandela explained Ubuntu as follows:
"A traveler through a country would stop at a village and he didn't have to