"File lense" like applications for xfce/xubuntu

Benoit frombenny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:17:18 UTC 2014

In the "Settings Manager", in "keyboard", "applications shortcuts", clic
on "Add"

Command line: catfish --path=/mnt/Donnees/Docs_perso/Documents
Ok
and the shortcut for me is : Super+Alt+D

I have other shortcuts for Images, Downloads,..

this command can make it search in full text (in the content of files) :
catfish --path=/home/ben/Documents --fulltext

You can have these commands in a launcher of the panel too.

Hope it can help you

Benoit