How to choose application to launch file with?

Shawn B. slooksterpsv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 18:10:58 UTC 2014

Hi Jeff,

By default there isn't a list of applications unless that type has been registered in the system for a specific app. You will have go go I to the /usr/bin directory or the applications directory (see where app is located at) to tell it to open with that app.

I've found sometimes if I open like transmission it'll register .torrent file associations. I'm unsure of how else to target it without manually locating the application.

Regards,

Shawn B.