Xubuntu Technical lead

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Thu Jun 5 21:41:17 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

I'm hereby appointing Sean Davis as Xubuntu Technical Lead.

First of all, I think that Sean is a more than suitable candidate – just so you know I'm not appointing him solely because there were no other applicants. He has contributed tremendously to Xubuntu and he has been around for quite a few cycles now, so I'm looking forward to him taking the development front seat.

As all of you in our team know Sean, I hope that you'll agree with this appointment. However, there will be a chance for you to raise your voices/concerns here on the mailinglist during the next week. (Obviously you can also post supporting emails.)

If there are no objections against Sean becoming Xubuntu's Technical Lead within the next week, this appointment will be actualized.

Cheers,
Simon