[TEAM] Drop XChat for 14.10

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:30:30 UTC 2014

Chat is a very integral part of Ubuntu by dripping it will create disaster
for many new users who get help there.

What is the reason to drop it and replace it with what rubbish people
please think before you act Ubuntu need xchat

Julien M Dedier / 9Z4FZ
TTARL Chairman
IRESC Snr. Vice President
IRESC UN Representative