Error on download page

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Fri Jul 25 10:28:34 UTC 2014

On 25/07/14 12:19, PK wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the first point release of Xubuntu 14.04!
>
> There's an error on the download page, however: there are now two
> paragraphs about the desktop image:
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/14.04.1/release/
>
> Only the upper one is correct, because it points to 14.04.1. The one
> below should be deleted, as it points to 14.04.
>
> Regards, Pjotr.

The Xubuntu team does not administer cdimage.ubuntu.com, so you'd have
to be in touch with the Ubuntu release team (or possibly Canonical IS)
for that error.

Whatsoever, it looks like there is two paragrapfs for all flavors, since
all flavors have two sets of images; 14.04 and 14.04.1. I'm pretty sure
this problem disappears automatically once the older set of images gets
removed from the server (if they do).

Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                » http://open.knome.fi/