For the website team - Want to help with social media

schaub001 at gmail.com schaub001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:03:35 UTC 2014

Hello Lyz,

it is good to know that there is actual no need for new participants
like me.
I will continue to be active at Linkedin and I'm sure to take some looks
at the blog post ideas.

As I wrote, for productivity reasons I prefer to be (mainly) active
based on German.
I want to support Open Source in general and Xubuntu was my first choice.

Reacting to your answer I consider to increase my activities at XING,
where I am active as a software sales and marketing professional. About
76% of all XING pageviews come from Germany, 90% from the DACH area,
Germany, Austria and Switzerland (for information about XING start with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XING).

Information will be passed to you if necessary.

Best Regards,
Manfred