help testing XUbuntu 14.04LTS

Pieter Marres pmarres at oxylo.com
Mon Jan 27 08:18:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

We are testing XUbuntu as a preferred desktop candidate for our actuarial consultancy business.

We believe that a good way to promote Linux/XUbuntu is showing that it "just works" in a business environment.

Current setup on our Thinkpad clients:

*	MS Office 2010 (under Crossover) for text & spreadsheet
*	Zarafa for email
*	Python + Django + Postgresql for development

This setup seems to work fine under XUbuntu 12.04LTS.

Could we contribute by testing this setup under XUbuntu 14.04LTS as well?

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Pieter Marres AAG

 OXYLO | Nijverheidsweg-Noord 60-11
 3812 PM Amersfoort | The Netherlands
 T: +31 33 445 18 41 | M: +31 6 52 66 73 12

www.oxylo.nl <http://oxylo.nl>