Drop Xfburn in 14.04?

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:24:40 UTC 2014

Instead of yanking a tool which seems to work well for some folks but
not for others, why don't we focus on addressing Xfburn's inadequacies
in the environments where users are observing failures.  It would make
sense for those users who are experiencing failures to file bug reports
(if they have not done so already) and approach the developers directly.

Personally, I have never had an issue with Xfburn but I use a portable
USB drive which may be avoiding errors that only occur in an IDE or SATA
optical drive environment.

Richard