Drop Xfburn in 14.04?

Dave S mclovinsblog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 20:15:05 UTC 2014

I decided to give it an extra test,and decided to try using Xfburn with my
USB3 DVD-R burner ,and burned a 3.4 gig ISO, a full movie, and a filled up
disk of data from various places, and various partitions on my system,and
had no issues what so ever. So I am on the side of the issue being hardware
related. Just my thoughts on this whole situation.