Drop Xfburn in 14.04?

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:19:48 UTC 2014

It's beginning to look as if it's a hardware specific problem then, and not
a general problem.... Perhaps I've generalized too much from my own
experience and several other people on the Dutch Ubuntu forums.

Anyway, I myself had to switch to Nero for Linux (no longer available,
unfortunately). Others switched to K3B, in spite of the huge amount of KDE
files that it takes with it upon installation in Xfce.

Regards, Pjotr.