More on 14.04

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 22:08:31 UTC 2014

Good question.  Both Gnome Network Manager and wicd get the job done.  I
didn't realize that Xubuntu was taking a position on one or the other
because I am happy with whichever one shows up in my installation.

By the way, did anyone else notice the Debian "swirl" screen in the Beta
1 ISO (downloaded this morning USA time) after selecting to install
directly from USB/CD/DVD?  I don't mind.  I was just surprised.

Richard