Testing with an Asus netbook with AMD Brazos

Tiago Ribeiro zakzor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 21:57:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Sorry about the previous email in which I didn't changed the subject
I'm using an Asus 1015BX-BLK123S with AMD Brazos hardware (-C60 and Radeon
6290).
Is there something about this hardware you need me to test first?

Regards,
zakzor

--
Nelson Mandela explained Ubuntu as follows:
"A traveller through a country would stop at a village and he didn't have