xubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 101, Issue 37

David Pires slickymaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:37:50 UTC 2014

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 14:34:51 -0800

> From: Ted Cox <ted.m.cox at gmail.com>
> To: xubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com
> Subject: Re: xubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 100, Issue 21
>
> David: I'd like to help with Mugshot documentation as well. I'm new to
> the team, so I'll have to start out slow. Maybe we can chat on
> #xubuntu-devel?
> Thanks!

Hi Ted.

It's great to hear that you are willing to help but In what Mugshot
documentation is concerned, all the work is done and it 's already released
and available here <http://smdavis.us/doku/doku.php?id=mugshot-docs>.
Feel free to browse it and give us your feedback, opinions and suggestions
to improve it.

You can also help us with the Xubuntu system documentation, all that is
needed is some knowledge about Xubuntu and Xfce, and if you're familiar
with Bzr and DocBook, you can get the xubuntu-docs
source<https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-docs> and
start to contribute.
See the Documentation wiki page
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam>for works in progress and
instructions on how to contribute.

You're more than welcome to join us at #xubuntu-devel and to ping me (my
nick is slickymaster) or any other members of the team and we'll gladly
will assist you in getting started.

Cheers,
David Pires