Breaking news: Xfburn 0.5.0 has been released today! Just in time for Xubuntu 14.04?

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:03:39 UTC 2014

@Pasi: well, apart from the fact that David Mohr and (to a lesser degree) I
myself have done our absolute stinking best to be in time before the
deadline:
- the bugfixes promise to make a big difference (4 years of bugfixes!);
- the translation updates are very important, certainly so for my language
(Dutch); the Dutch translation was abominable, and I've improved it a lot.

Finally: it would be very motivating for me, to see my efforts rewarded
with inclusion of Xfburn in Xubuntu 14.04. Hey, I'm trying to help the
Xubuntu project as best as I can, and some cooperation would be very
welcome and motivating....

Regards, Pjotr.