StrategyDocument

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 09:49:28 UTC 2014

I think George DiceGeorge refers to the twisted *grammar* of the sentence,
not to its intended message..... :-)

A grammatically correct text would be:
"While Xubuntu uses Xfce, it's not specifically targeted to Xfce
enthusiasts or Xfce projects. Software being hosted by the Xfce project or
by projects associating (officially or unofficially) with Xfce, is not
guaranteed for inclusion in Xubuntu."

Regards, Pjotr.