[Bulk] In-flight: XP to 7

Michael Fischer fischerfm at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 15 16:34:39 UTC 2014

I had no success to find any hard market numbers on the XP->Xubuntu
migration on non-PAE platforms so far. It seems clear, however, that the
Xubuntu image resulting from the 12.04.4 cheat is most likely: A Very
Good Computing Enviroment for Written-off Hardware. There is a market
for that. An interesting one? I doubt.

FMF