Xubuntu 14.04 daily alpha looking excellent

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sat Feb 15 01:21:10 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I pulled down today's ISO of the 14.04 x64 and loaded it on a ThinkPad T540p.

The image load when extremely smoothly. Absolutely no issues to report.

As ever, I am clawing at the keyboard trying to get the nvidia binary drivers to load properly. I have opened a thread at UbuntuForums about the issue here:

"[xubuntu] 14.04 ThinkPad w/ GeForce GT 730M + nvidia-331-updates + bumblebee trouble"

Bravo to the Xubuntu team! Looking really sharp! Thank you!

Blessings,

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems