How to fix Xubuntu 12.04.4?

Michael Fischer fischerfm at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 14 15:15:02 UTC 2014

Ok, now why we are cheating in the release notes then:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseNotes/Xubuntu#PrecisePangolin.2BAC8-ReleaseNotes.2BAC8-CommonInfrastructure.Ubuntu_Kernel_3.11
?

We should at least fix that if we feel Ubuntu 12.04.4 is the wrong way
to go and give some reason so the Ubuntu people have a chance to learn
from us. ;-)

FMF