YouTube Documentation Channel - 13.10, etc.

Jay Torian jaytorian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 20:47:03 UTC 2014

Hello Elizabeth and others,

I've been setting up a screen-casting setup and now have what I need.

My current plan is to create some documentation videos based on the
information in: http://docs.xubuntu.org/1310/

The basic reason is some of this, and a few other topics I believe have a
high search content stickiness factor and we'll see how many folks bump
into it with cross-integrated Google searches - ie. YouTube results for
Google keyword search

If there is better or other official written materials please point me at
them.
I heard some newer materials were being worked on.

- Jay