testing

Robin robin.arnaud at gmx.com
Sun Feb 2 19:46:12 UTC 2014

On 02/02/2014 01:51 PM, Jackson Doak wrote:
> Welcome Norman,
>
> If you'd like to do testing, most of the info you needs should be at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ .
> On top of that, you could help with bug triage, documentation,
> promotion/social media, or translation.

Alternately, if you find that you run into a snag there as I did (maybe
I didn't do something right), you can do what I do:  Test as you are
able and report your findings right here to this group. It's helpful to
include your hardware specs and such when reporting your findings here.

Welcome to the group!