Hello Everyone!

Eric Hagman emhagman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:59:25 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

My name is Eric Hagman. I am 22 years old and am from the East Coast of
the United States. I love the direction that Xubuntu has been going and
as of 14.04 have made it my main OS.

I would love to get involved with development so I am just introducing
myself to everyone. I am a back-end and front-end web developer by day
but have a passion for software engineering as well.

As far as languages for development go, I am proficient in C/C++ and
Python but if you want to know more about my knowledge with Node.js,
Perl, Go, etc, feel free to ask!

I would love to start out by just fixing some bugs and getting the hang
of being a part of an open source project like this. Excited to be
hopefully be a part of the team!

Sincerely,
Eric Hagman