changing screen brightness broken in Xubuntu (12.04 and 14.04)

Tiago Ribeiro zakzor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 00:55:34 UTC 2014

Yes Damian, amcccle is for Radeon boards.
I just added this information since Liviu has Intel/Radeon hybrid graphics
according to his lspci and just to add some info on this thread.
In this machine (Asus 1015bx) I don't have any issue with screen brightness
with the open source driver or with fglrx with VariBright disabled.

Regards,
Tiago