Messed-up Xubuntu login background at startup

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:01:28 UTC 2014

Laurent,

If this is consistent behavior, then please use `ubuntu-bug` to report a
bug.  It may be related to the autodetected graphics hardware (correct
or not).  That will determine which kernel module and X-Windows driver
to use.  Be sure to provide all hardware details in the bug report (E.g.
as an attachment report from `hardinfo`).

Richard