Final Beta for the Saucy Cycle

Shuhao shuhao at shuhaowu.com
Thu Sep 26 02:48:08 UTC 2013

Some random stack traces:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WhtbT7DW

and errors while using the NVIDIA card via bumblebee:

[  919.200025] ACPI Warning: \_SB_.PCI0.PEG_.VID_._DSM: Argument #4 type
mismatch - Found [Buffer], ACPI requires [Package] (20130517/nsarguments-95)

Also, when I put my laptop to sleep and turn it back on. I would see my
desktop and it would go to sleep, again. Not really any relevant logs as
far as I can tell (maybe i didn't look at the right file)

Shuhao