[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu - my favourite

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Fri Sep 13 19:37:06 UTC 2013

On 09/13/2013 10:49 AM, Pasi Lallinaho wrote in xubuntu-users:
> Thanks for all the praise so far (including later messages to this
> thread).
>
> If you are interested in marketing Xubuntu, our marketing team has
> several projects ongoing, including Xubuntu t-shirts and flyers.
> Follow up on the Xubuntu developer mailing list [1] or the
> #xubuntu-devel IRC channel on Freenode and we'll tell you more how
> you can help.

Thanks for the pointer, Pasi. I'm going to be at the XML Summerschool in
Oxford next week, but I don't have any Xubuntu loot, only a sheet of old
Ubuntu stickers and a couple of pens. Almost all of the attendees there
(professional devs) are Mac or Linux users, and the others are corporate
Windows users. I'll see what I can scare up.

///Peter