Feedback on Xubuntu 13.10 with Mir

Graham Smith gps1539 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 03:08:49 UTC 2013

Hi

I tried again with the 8/30 iso image and captured the results in a video.
The video was taken from my phone, so poor quality.

The newer image gets further and I now see a partial desktop, however the
desktop is frozen. I did a Ctrl Alt f2 to show the output of lspci, and
when I returned to MIR the desktop looks to be correctly rendered, but as
soon as I move the mouse it locks up (note the pointer moves a tiny amount).

The video is at  http://youtu.be/bBj8355CbSQ